CREWRIDE
  Ridesharing to and from crew bases...
Username:  Password:  

 
Index • FAQ • Search • Memberlist • Usergroups • Profile • Log in to check your private messages • Register

Selection of agricultural equipment
Jump to:  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » Drive Time and General Discussion
Author Message
Carll942



Joined: 21 Apr 2026
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:22 am    Post subject: Selection of agricultural equipment Reply with quote

I was helping with preparations for the coming agricultural season when I realized that several routine jobs could be handled more efficiently if we had another machine available. The problem was that I wasn't familiar with all the equipment currently offered by Turkish suppliers, so I started by learning what the different machines were actually designed to do. I looked at tractors, plows and cultivators first, then moved on to seeders and equipment intended for crop care. This was more useful than searching for a machine by name because it showed me alternatives I hadn't considered initially. I returned several times to https://turanline.com/category/agricultural_equipment while comparing the different categories and making a short list. I paid attention to dimensions, engine characteristics and other technical details where they were available, since those factors mattered much more to me than having a particular brand or appearance. After discussing the options with someone who works with me, we settled on the type of equipment that seemed appropriate for our workload. I then used the site to continue with the purchasing process and sort out the delivery arrangements. The useful part for me was that the research stage didn't require visiting several dealerships in person. I could study the assortment at my own pace, eliminate unsuitable options and only then move on to the practical side of the order.
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREWRIDE Forum Index » Drive Time and General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours


 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

phpBB skin developed by: John Olson
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group